Social Venture Institute Vancouver will take place at Djavad Mowafaghian World Art Centre at Goldcorp Centre for the Arts in Vancouver, BC. The centre is located at SFU Woodwards: 149 W Hastings St Vancouver, BC V6B 1H7
Parking at SFU Woodward’s
There is an EasyPark lot located on Cordova St. across the street from the Atrium entrance, between Cambie and
Getting there by transit
SFU Woodward’s is located on a major bus route and within easy walking distance of SkyTrain and SeaBus. Plan your
transit trip at www.translink.ca or call 604.953.3333.
- From East Vancouver: take the #10 Granville (from Kootenay Loop); #8 Downtown (Fraser); or #20 Downtown (Victoria Drive).
- From South Vancouver: take the #3 Downtown (Main and Marine); or #16 Arbutus (29th Ave Station).
- From Richmond and Vancouver’s west side: take the Canada Line.
- From Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam and Port Moody: take the #160 Vancouver.
- From North Burnaby: take the #135 Burrard Station.
- From North Vancouver: take the SeaBus.
- From West Vancouver: take any Blue Bus into downtown Vancouver to its terminus.
- From Surrey and New Westminster: Take SkyTrain.
If you require accommodation, there are three hotels nearby:
Skwachays: 31 West Pender, Vancouver, BC V6B 1R3
A boutique First Nation’s hotel and social enterprise, three blocks away from the event.
The Delta Suites Hotel: 550 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1L6
A standard Delta Hotel with a restaurant on location, four blocks up the street from the event.
The Victorian Hotel: 514 Homer Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2V6
A small boutique hotel, located three blocks away.