Top 5 Reasons To Attend
- Learn from the Experts: Our True Confession speaker Mary Waldner, founder of Mary’s Gone Crackers, has experienced the ups and downs of building a multi-million dollar enterprise and will share her journey that will inspire and educate.
- Learn from Your Peers: SVI Women is intentionally designed specifically to leverage the wisdom in the room. From Case Studies, to Business Problem Solving Sessions and One-on-One Experts, we champion the knowledge of every woman who attends.
- Make Powerful Connections: You know that some of the most highly valued take-aways from any gathering include the people you meet and the bonds you form. SVI Women connects you in powerful ways that will help to shift your business to new heights. Spend three days with 100 fellow entrepreneurial sheros. Imagine the possibilities!
- Proven Track Record: Incubated at Social Venture Network (SVN) and produced at Hollyhock for the past 22 years, SVI has provided over 3,000 entrepreneurs the opportunity to strengthen their business skills, network with other social enterprise leaders, and rejuvenate their passion and vision.
- Your Business Deserves This and So Do You. SVI Women offers proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers. We facilitate peer-to-peer relationship building, and create a community where you can enhance your leadership, improve your businesses, and expand your impact. Apply Now.
“I was a little skeptical about all of the supportive talk,
brave space etc…but after the first night, I could see how this
language, the idea of spacious, gracious, and kind and the
sincere expressions of gratitude are contagious and transformative.”
– Cheri Hudnut, 2018 participant